Here are pictures of G. prepping for the video.
Thursday, March 5, 2020
What to do when some kids are far ahead?
I am certain my Co-op is just like yours. Sometimes kids are absent or work more slowly than others. There are three or four children far ahead. What to do? Give them something engaging and germane to do, such as filming a science video. The same three kids who did the size of a molecule video made the Model of the Atom video. (This is the activity link. The kids just did the calculations for the relative size of the nucleus and atom.) I like videos because they are engaging. The kids come away with a greater understanding of the material and are doing something meaningful. Have a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment