Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Ideas for Experiments
I am in the midst of planning summer camp. It’s essential to plan now! I need time to sort materials and look for bargains. We want experiments for the kids to do at home after camp. I bet you have a child who likes science. Where do you find safe resources? Start with the American Chemical Society, ACS: Adventures in Chemistry and Inquiry in Action. These resources are free and tested for safety. Try Kiwi Crate’s experiments or these from Education.com. Want more ideas? Search ‘Mad Science’ on Pinterest for loads of fun ideas. My ‘Mad Science’ board is loaded with fun ideas for camp. Now, I need to scroll through and organize them for camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment