Sunday, May 31, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Flinn Scientific at Home
Hello! Flinn Scientific has AtHome Science Education! Now, I love Home Science Tools, an amazing resource for home-school families and Co-ops. I will remain a loyal customer. But, I miss the lab kits from Flinn Scientific. Just look at the at-home-activities for Chemistry! Many activities, such as Plotting Trends are Flinn Fax or abbreviated lab activities. I am excited because Flinn had not been friendly to home-schoolers. I have had a hard time getting Flinn to send relatively safe materials to the Church office for Co-op—such as The Periodic Table Chart activity, which is entirely cardboard! Right now the At-Home Science Kits are a bit of a mixed bag, both in price and content. However, the kits are on sale with free shipping, 50% off with the HOMEKIT promo code. But, hurrah! Flinn is finally recognizing home-schoolers! It only took a pandemic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment