Thursday, May 14, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Step away from the science kits.
Good Will online has a listing for four Scientific Explorer science kits. Yes, I am always tempted by science kits, too. Kits have instructions, materials, and attractive plastic pieces. Mommy bloggers promote the Best Science Kits for 2020. Just step away from the science kits! Look carefully at this Thames and Kosmos Kit. $50 for magnets, a magnifier, instructions, and essentially plastic toy equipment? Nope. When you see an interesting kit, google the idea. One kit which is tempting me at the moment is Bubble Science Kit. But, I know the San Francisco Exploratorium has been promoting Bubble Science since the 1970’s. Guess what? The Exploratorium has Bubble Science Snacks, including Soap-Bubble Shapes. I had been thinking about using pipe cleaners; Exploratorium uses straws. Hey, here are instructions for giant bubbles. See what I mean? Stay away from the kits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment