Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Kings Dominion Theme Park at home
Are you missing amusement parks? We are—especially roller coasters. Here are virtual rides. Did you know Kings Dominion Theme Park has fun things to do at home? One of Kings Dominion’s ideas is making a marble run; here is Frugal Fun’s marble run made from craft sticks and a straw roller coaster. Kings Dominion’s sister park, Carowinds, has similar activities and coloring pages, including this mask. FYI, here amusement park educational resources. Whenever, the amusement parks open, consider this Amusement Park Physics Kit—or make your own accelerometers. (Here is my blog post on Amusement Park Physics.) Full disclosure: When I have a bigger group, I buy the Pasco Amusement Park Kit for the kids to make the accelerometers in advance to use at the Park. Here’s hoping we get to Kings Dominion soon! BTW, Good Will has a K’nex Roller Coaster Kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment