Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Heating Curve Data
My kids are completing Thermochemistry, Modules 2 and 13. I am offering three different lab choices. The first lab is Heating Curve of Water. This lab can be performed with a beaker of ice, a thermometer, and the stove. If you do do not have a thermometer, your teen can graph this sample data. Here is a sample graph and description of a heating curve. The set-up instructions are below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment