Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Magnetic Stirrer
I like chemistry equipment. Good Will has a listing for a mini magnetic stirrer. These devices stir reactions with a magnetic rod inside a beaker. I bid on these to show the kids. I want my students to have exposure to all types of equipment before they go to college. This is one of the types of equipment the kids like to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment