Thursday, May 7, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Five Below
Five Below is in the same shopping mall as Dollar Tree and Michaels in my town. Here is where I shop for ideas and inexpensive supplies. Five Below has materials for Science Camp: this Stalagmite Kit (similar to Magic Rocks with sodium silicate and mineral salts), Fossil Dig Kit, Play doh (buy as comparison with DIY Play Dough), a Yeti-bot ($3 is reasonable to try a solar toy.), or this Spider-bot at $5, Sidewalk chalk (as comparison with DIY sidewalk chalk), and nail polish (marbled paperweight rocks.). Right now, shipping is a flat fee, $5. I like to buy commercial toys and compare them to DIY. Right now we can use all the ideas we can find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment