Friday, May 15, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Optical Illusions
Here I am, back on my campaign to avoid science kits. Today the kit is Optical Illusions Science Kit. I like optical illusions. Let me share a few ideas I use at Camp: Flip Sticks (Template), thaumatropes, disappearing coin bank, Hologram toy, and CD Spinners. Kids especially like Flip Sticks and CD spinners like the one below. See? You don’t need a kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment