Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Let’s add songs!
I like songs, for Camp, for VBS, for fun! Science Camp has songs. One favorite is Eddie Koochie Catchinary with hand clapping and snapping. A good source book is Joe’s Got a Head Like a Ping Ping Ball, with classic songs like Tom the Toad and Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts. Another favorite is Herman the Worm, yet another appropriate tune for Science Camp. When we have a group we start camp with chants, songs, and cheers. Here’s a perfect theme song for Mad Science Camp: Comet, It Makes Your Teeth Turn Green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment