Update: Here is an idea for making Element Superheroes. Here is Potassiman. Here is a detailed rubric. Paul, nine, like to draw. We have a winner!
I am a Chemistry teacher. Periodic Tables are important. Lesson 3 has Sugar Cookie Periodic Table. I promised we would make cookies and decorate elements. One Try This! matches Legos and atomic numbers. We are going to make a Lego Periodic Table; here and here are my inspirations. We are going to Build Compounds, Adopt an Element or Elements Trading Cards, and Color Periodic Tables for school. Paul will build, label, and take photos of his molecules. I will post pix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment