Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Mad Science: Foundation Chemistry Kit
One fun topic kids love to do at Camp is Chemistry. I bet you are tempted by chemistry kits. I am! Take a look at Foundation Chemistry Kit. Look at the contents; $49.99 is expensive for plastic safety glasses, three beakers, baking soda, citric acid, food coloring, a timer, color tablets, a thermometer, and odds and ends. You are paying good money for the experiments. Here and here are detailed instructions for What’s New, Co2? Second Grade and Fifth Grade Inquiry in Action activities have simple labs with detailed explanations. How about Adventures in Chemistry? These activities are all safe and tested by the American Chemical Society. You are getting top notch content. I bet all of the materials won’t add up to $50.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment