Since I have been quarantined and teaching remotely, I have discovered more resources: TEKS Texas Gateway, NYC Learn at Home, MI Virtual Chemistry (Available only through the end of July), PhET simulations, Fiveable, Purdue Chemistry for Beginners, and STEM Learning. These may prove invaluable next fall if we have a blend of instruction at home and in Co-op class. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment