The kids are going to adopt a disease; here, here, and here are resources. The Biology Corner’s Infectious Disease Project has a list of potential diseases to study. Students create posters or ‘infographics’. Usually, I have the kids write a report. But an graphic using Picktochart might be fun. Some of the kids are artistic and may have other ideas or apps for creating graphics. One thing is certain. I am banning Covid-19. We all have had more than enough information about Covid-19.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment