Co-op Biology is meeting in person. Frequently, the kids still submit work digitally. I save all submissions in a Gmail folder, labeled Biology 2021/22. I do post grades to Google Classroom. This reduces misunderstandings and helps families to create digital portfolios in addition to the grade spreadsheets. When a child tosses all of her notes, tests, and projects, I have digital samples to submit to online home-study schools. The kids can keep all of their work in their notebooks. The process increases accountability. I cannot post a grade until I receive a photo. Often, I can email the student with requests for specific revisions, privately, saving a teen from embarrassment. Win win. Below is a submission of the graphs for Lynx and Hare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment