Tomorrow, the Bio Co-op has a food web quiz. Let me share some samples I am using with the class. Here are five food webs. I use some AP Environmental Science test questions, called Free Response Questions, or FRQs, too. Here is a food web FRQ to analyze with an answer key. Here is another FRQ and scoring guide. Here is an AP Bio FRQ with a food web. The AP FRQs are a bit more challenging. The kids in my Co-op class have a range of abilities. I have both harder and easier examples to try. My policy is to allow kids to retake any quiz or test. I care about understanding—not the number of times needed to take a quiz.
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment