Most of the time, I bid and buy used calculators from www.shopgoodwill.com. I have had great luck overall. Full disclosure: This is as close as I get to gambling. I bid on calculators which work. Once in a while, a calculator doesn’t work. I save it and cannibalize it for parts, such as the battery cover. Avoid calculators with a black smudge or spot. The spot can mean there is damage to the LCD screen. Look at several of the images on the bidding site: the image may have a shadow, not a spot on the screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment