I bought a gadget for cell phones to capture images from light microscopes. The gadget’s photo from Amazon is below. I took a photo of the attachment on the microscope and an image captured with the cell phone. It was hard to angle the cell phone to capture the image. I’ll let the kids play with the gadget to see if they like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment