The last thing the kids did today was to graph Lynx and Hare Population Data with TI83/84 graphing calculators. The slides of the data and graph are posted to the Lynx and Hare slideshow. The screenshots are,from the graphing calculator emulator. I want more tech and more rigor in the Biology curriculum. BTW, Biology meets for 1 1/2 hours twic a week. Here are pix of the kids graphing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment