While I am on the topic, I need to be sure the kids understand both the structures and respective functions of the cell. Here, here, and here are online organelle and function quizzes. Here is a straight-forward test with organelle function and labeling. I like this sort of test, one without any tricks, such as ‘Which statement is false?’ I plan to use the Apologia Biology Test (Module 4 in the third edition)as review before the test in class. I plan to ask the class to compare prokaryotes and eukaryotes and to explain the properties of the cell membrane; both are questions based on class activities or labs. No surprises or tricks, just an assessment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment