Module 12 is Gas Laws. The Optional Micro Chem Kit has two labs: Boyle’s Law and Charles’ Law labs, MicroChem labs 8 and 9. Experiment 12.1, Using the Ideal Gas Equation to Determine the Amount of Acid in Vinegar is good. We do Charles’ Law Lab and Boyle’s Law Lab and graph bot sets of data with the graphing calculators. I’ll do this Demo.
Boiling in a syringe
Cold boiling water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment