Thursday, October 3, 2019

Apologia Science: Videotape your lessons.

This morning, two students came by to film graphing exercises for my husband's Stat class.  I like to have the kids video their lessons.  Today, Andrew spent a little time with the View Screen.  This presentation device connects to a TI 84 graphing calculator and rests on top of an overhead projector.  Then, Andrew reviewed the problems and did a practice video or two.  His sister videoed with my iPad.  I have a You-tube channel.  (The easiest way to load videos is through the iPad You-tube app.  I learned this the hard way.  I tried to load the video directly from iPad to You-tube.  It does not work at all.)  The kids who teach the lesson learn the material.  Kids tend to do a great job with the videos because the videos are posted to You-tube.  One of the videos is posted below with a photo of the kids making the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...