- Human Biology Mader. https://epdf.pub/human-biology-12th-edition.html
- Anatomy and Physiology https://www.rcc.edu/departments/mathsciencedepartment/lifesciences/2B%20Lab/Anatomy%20and%20Physiology-OpenStax%20College-with%20EDITS.pdf
- Fluids and Electrolytes Linkhttps://dl.epdf.pub/download/fluids-and-electrolytes-with-clinical-applications.html?hash=cb745edddeb334492054d5c5d6302870&captcha=29a4ce51121ce3ebb0db26ce8a366990
- Anatomy and Physiology escience lab Manual http://goodwinmedia.org/eScienceManual.pdf
- Chemistry Review for Human Biology https://www.biologyjunction.com/02_lecture_animation_ppt.ppt
- Medical Microbiology textbook http://moscmm.org/pdf/medical-microbiology.pdf
- College Introductory Chemistry https://web.ung.edu/media/Chemistry2/Chemistry-LR.pdf
- Putting the Ions in Their Hands https://www.flinnsci.com/api/library/Download/90e51c17ac2247deac18267398b102c9
- The link directly above is an introduction to ionic formula writing and naming. You match the ions. It has an ion chart and an answer key.
- Introduction to formula writing and naming http://www.genevaschools.org/Downloads/Chemical%20Bonds%20Review.pdf
- Nomenclature tutorial and worksheet with answer key. https://www.saddleback.edu/faculty/jzoval/worksheets_tutorials/ch3worksheets/compound_names_and_formulas_tutorial_and_worksheet.pdf
- Nomenclature worksheet and answer key http://www.ocvts.org/classroomconnect/classrooms/kzatta/documents/Nomenclature%20Practice%20Problems.doc
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Nursing Prep
I just got off the phone with a young friend interested in Nursing. He asked for free resources to brush up on anatomy and chemistry. I prepared a list of free materials and thought I would share them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment