On Tuesday, we’ll finish marble-painting the rocks. Last time we finished paper chromatography and made prints. After we marble the rocks, we’ll do a quiz to review Covalent Nomenclature and Formula Writing. Lastly, we’ll use this mixed problem worksheet to review scientific notation, significant numbers, and unit conversions. My goal is to teach the kids how to use Sci tools, an app in the TI 83/84. I want to show them how to check their answers with the graphing calculator. I’m going to show them how to transmit data from one calculator to another. Texas Instruments graphing calculators allows a TI84 to transmit info to a TI83. Ti83 plus transmits to TI83, not vice versa. Why? I bought a used calculator, TI84, that did not have the Easy Data app. I just transferred the app to the calculator. Now the calculator can collect data. Here’s how to transfer data. These instructions show you where ‘link’ is on the calculator. Here are instructions for Sci tools, an app. Remind your child the app is to check one’s work, not to substitute for work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment