Saturday, October 19, 2019
Apologia Chemistry: Module 9 Polyatomic Ions and Molecular Geometry
Module 9 unify Polyatomic ions, molecular geometry, and VSEPR theory. I bring out the molecular models and build the molecules illustrated in Module 9. I use this chart to explain molecular geometry. We’ll do Experiment 9.1, Polar Covalent Versus Covalent Compounds. I usually bend water with a charged glass rod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment