Sunday, July 19, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Prep for Fall Nomenclature
I am assembling kits for Fall Chemistry. We are starting Co-op remotely. In my kits are materials for Inorganic Nomenclature. I printed materials for the kits from Putting the Ions in Their Hands. The original kit has the ions printed on to colorful card stock. I printed the cation (red) and anions (blue) from a home printer, one piece of card stock at a time. This is the best tool I have for teaching inorganic nomenclature. I found an old YouTube video I made explaining how to use this kit. You’re welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment