Monday, July 27, 2020
Bingo!
I teach, host Camp, and lead VBS. One popular activity common to all three is Bingo! (VBS includes a Saints Bingo. The kids are quieter during Bingo than at Mass.). Bingo lends itself well to Camp. Let me share a few ideas. I sometimes use Bingo Boards at Nature Camp as a scavenger hunt. I like Bingo pages with pictures for younger children. Take a look at Body Bingo for Anatomy Academy. Kids cut out pictures and glue them to their own bingo page. Remind kids not to copy the other bingo boards. Otherwise everyone shouts Bingo! at the same time. Ask me how I know. Here is a Periodic Table Bingo. Here is a science equipment board. Scroll down here for NASA bingo boards. One more resource—Weather Bingo for younger children. Okay—just one last board, Topo Bingo Or Topography Bingo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment