Thursday, July 16, 2020
One More Aquifer Model
Paul and my husband, Rob, built an aquifer model this afternoon. They used a copy of the Scholastic Model, part of How Water Works, and The Awesome Aquifer Slideshow to make the model. The project took roughly an hour; I had made up a kit with the gravel, sand, straws, pump, charcoal, rubber bands, etc. before they started. Paul was more enthusiastic about the edible aquifer than this model. I should have promised the edible aquifer after he built the model aquifer. Still, I think he has the concept. I posted the photos to Classroom and deleted them after. They didn’t load! Aaarrrrrrggghhhh! Paul just told me he isn’t doing the model again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment