Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Young Explorers Chemistry and Physics: Names, Formulas, and Ionic Compounds
Poor Paul. He’s ten. His daddy and Pop-Pop believe it’s time to memorize the Periodic Table and learn to name and write formulas. Okaaayyy. First, he’s writing the names and symbols for about 40 elements. I’ll test him in batches. I have two more projects: Periodic Table Cards and Hands-on Ions. Additionally, Paul can build compounds with the Molymod sets. Right now Paul’s writing the symbols and names. This process will take a bit because he’s young. I’ll keep you posted on his progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment