For $21, I am thrilled with Soda Pop Lab. My chemistry class has to start the course remotely. I’m assembling kits; the labs must safe and detailed for home use. I plan to add the soda labs to my lab list. The kit itself has pipettes, cups, a few chemicals, such as sand and salt, and 15 mini thermometers. This type of kit is designed for classroom use. This kit is NOT Camp; it’s School. Here, here, and here are similar soda science labs. We are working our way through the lab series this week for Chemistry. See the pix.
Monday, July 13, 2020
Neo Sci Soda Pop Lab
Goodwill online had a listing for Neo Sci Soda Pop Lab. I know, I know—a kit? Really? I do buy kits periodically to see the contents. Mainly, I want a look at the labs. I paid $21 for the kit. I bought cheap soda in cans and bottles to test. If I can get a new kit for around $20, I’ll buy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment