Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Graphing Calculators
Yes, again! It’s time to buy a graphing calculator! My favorite is the TI 84, such as this one listed on Good Will online. Why? You can attach an Easy Temp probe as a digital thermometer. Easylink is an adaptor to use with Easydata and compatible sensors. Generally, I use the temp sensor or probe. Here is a Texas Instrument Chemistry lab. This booklet is my source for graphing exercises for chemistry. My husband is teaching Algebra 2 with a 2005:edition. The older textbooks have instructions for both TI 83/84 calculators, which operate similarly. I think kids should learn how to graph with the calculators so they do not feel intimidated in college. Many public and private schools use graphing calculators for math and science. Here is a basic guide. Below is a sample Algebra 1 Graphing Calculator Investigation. You can do graph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment