Friday, July 24, 2020
E-science Kit at Good Will online
I like E-science kits and have bought a few to cannibalize for lab equipment. E-science kits are customized for online science classes—usually at the college level. I am on the fence as to whether this kit is a good deal. The shipping and minimum bid already cost about $30. I do not think the plastic lab ware, safety glasses, and miscellaneous materials are valued at $30. But, this is a good reference for shopping eBay for kits. When I buy the kits, I discount the chemicals. How old are they? Will I likely do the same labs? Focus on the lab equipment instead. Just note, the contents of these kits vary because college instructors customize the kits for their online classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment