Sunday, July 26, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Smart Sticks
I’m always looking for new ideas. I like the looks of Smart Sticks. Dick Blick has this Kinetic Art project for Smart Sticks, also called notched sticks or skill sticks. Use the Kinetic Art instructions to make a Robotic Arm. Most of the project ideas are bird houses or simple building ideas. The notches make it easier to wrap rubber bands to make catapults or like this basic catapult. The sticks would work for a STEAM challenge or Engineering Challenges. Fun and cheap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment