Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Module 3 Atoms and Molecules
I’m doing a round-up of previous posts. These may help you with Fall planning. Part of Module 3 refers to Atoms. Here is the blog post about Beanium and The Nuclear Atom post. My kids do an Atomic Theory Timeline and complete this Atomic Theory Worksheet. Here is a list of the key scientists. Yes, thank you for asking. There is a great deal of griping over these assignments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment