Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Wildlife Rehabilitators
When I do a Nature Camp, I invite a local forester and Water specialist. I try to include a Wildlife Rehabilitation group, too. These organizations cost around $250 for a presentation. The group usually bring animal ambassadors. It’s a big expense—but always a huge hit! I found an old image on my Facebook page. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment