Thursday, July 16, 2020

Apologia Chemistry: Working Remotely

This past spring my Co-op Chemistry class worked remotely from March to June.  This Fall, we plan to begin teaching Chemistry and Algebra 2 remotely.  We’ll follow the textbook in order, post assignments to Google Classroom, and host twice weekly video meetings.  My husband and I are prepping our classes.  Here’s the rub; I am committed to hands-on learning.  This past Spring I made videos and posted weekly assignments.  Our plan is to make videos, post assignments to Classroom, and then use video classes to trouble-shoot, answer questions, problem solve, and host discussions.  We will use many Google apps to make class happen.   Take a look at screen shots from Spring.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...