Update! Good Will has a new listing for Molymod Molecular Model Sets. This is a terrific deal.
I am planning an Organic Chem model for Chemistry. It helps to use molecular models to teach Organic Chem. Good Will online frequently has listing for molecular models: Prentice Hall Molecular Organic Chemistry Model Set, Molecular visions Model Kit, Student Molecular Model Set, and Flexible Molecular Model Set—this type makes molecules which are hard to understand. I like the Organic Chemistry Model set. These have larger atoms and easier to assemble into organic molecules. Here is a similar molecular model kit on eBay. This kit is similar and priced at $12. I bought this Lab-aids Molecules of Life Kit for my Biology class. It was pricey; I do use the molecules for instruction in Biology, Chemistry, and Biochemistry. The molecules are small; however there are enough atoms for a large class to build models. I need to step away from the Good Will and eBay listings for molecules; there is a large box of the kits in my basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment