Friday, April 17, 2020
Universe Unboxed: Is it a good deal?
Good Will has a listing for Universe Unboxed Survival Science., which lists for $20. The contents and experiments look interesting. FYI Calcium chloride is Driveway Heat. The iron filings are to make a hand warmer. The projects include a compass,solar oven, and filtration system. It has an assortment of experiments. The listing comes with a game, True Science. This is the sort of kit I buy for gifts. You might want the kit for the experiments. I do buy kits occasionally to see the contents and ideas for experiments. Not a bad deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment