Thursday, April 23, 2020
Mad Science: Anatomy Academy CPR
Are you planning to do science camp at home? Want to Anatomy Academy? Good Will has a family of CPR manikins. Some parents have EMT training or are nurses. Teach CPR at home. Use your background to map out an anatomy camp. Here are first-aid ideas. This post has a link to my Anatomy Pinterest board. If you have a healthcare background, use it! I’m betting your kids will love evaluating some of the ideas and creating science camp at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment