Thursday, April 23, 2020
Light Up Crystal kit and Terrarium
Good Will has a listing for a Mini Explorer Terrarium and Light up Crystal Kit. Amazon lists the terrarium at $35 and the crystal kit at $29. These kits are good candidates for presents if the bidding is under $15. Here are instructions for LED crystal structures with LED tea lights. Here are direction for a terrarium with LED candles. I would make it with inexpensive LED tea lights and use a large plastic container as a terrarium. Cool ideas, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment