Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Module 10: Acid Base Calculations and Identifications Worksheets
My Chemistry class needs to practice calculating pH, pOH and identifying Bronsted-Lowery conjugate acid-base pairs. I am using this pH worksheet (key) and this conjugate acids and bases worksheet (key). Here are the Khan Academy articles on Acids and Bases. Below are the videos I made for pH on the calculator and an overview of three kinds of acids and bases. I am pretty sure Lacie edited out the part where my husband, Rob, asked if we could take a break because Instacart had delivered our groceries. I was right in the middle of Brønsted-Lowry acids and bases! Argggh! The struggle is real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment