Thursday, April 16, 2020
Apologia Biology: Animal and Plant Cells or Eukaryotic Cells
I am planning some introductory lessons for Biology in case my Co-op class is still quarantined and I have to teach remotely. After we teach lab safety and introduce the microscope, the next lesson is to compare eukaryotic plant and animal cells. Start with coloring and labeling the animal cell and plant cell. Kids can do this Sidewalk Chalk activity and label cells outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment