Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Mad Science: Steve Spangler is planning a Virtual STEM Camp! Plan yours!
Steve Spangler is hosting Virtual Science Camps live by Zoom in June. Plan your own science camp. You can do it! Do you need ideas? I am here for you! Start here, the Big Picture for the Mad Science Camp I was planning for June. Here are some of the posts with ideas for Mad Science Camp: Competitions, Launchers, Instant Snow, Candy Science, CSI, Coding, Anatomy Academy, and Science Equipment—Make Your Own! Yes, there are more Mad Science posts. BTW, Mad Science is on Pinterest, too. Determine your theme. Our Mad Science Camp was planning to focus on Chemistry and Physics, two of our favorite topics. Like you, we are in lock-down, too. My family is doing experiments at home—all of us like lab. We will keep posting our experiments with videos for you. What are you waiting for? Steve Spangler’s camp is $249. You can do Mad Science Camp for less! Let’s do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment