Monday, April 20, 2020
Mattel Hot Wheels Rocket Car Science Kit
Good Will has a listing for Mattel Hot Wheels Rocket Car Science Kit. What is it? The Rocket Car is powered with a reaction between vinegar and baking soda. I want to test citric acid, water, and baking soda, as well as alka-seltzer and water. The Good Will bid with shipping is comparable to listings on eBay. I am tempted by the Rocket car; I am going to shop around for a better price. It’s a cool idea for a gift. Want another fun Rocket? The Mighty Seltzer Rocket from Educational Innovations is a great rocket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment