Thursday, April 30, 2020
Mad Science: Stem Kits: Hex Bug and Air Powered Car
Guess who has STEM kits? Good Will online has Hex Bug Vex Robotics Starter kit and Air Power Engine Kit. Our household is planning and testing STEM activities and programming Lego Boost. I bet you are looking for kits for your kids. These two kits are priced fairly; they each retail for about $25. Believe me; I have a stack of science kits we break out on a rainy afternoon. Could you build your own? Here and here are simple air-powered cars you can make with plastic bottles, straws, and balloons. This air car kit is less expensive. Be critical of any STEM kit. Ask yourself if you and your kids could make a model instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment