Thursday, April 16, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Name lab equipment
One of the first activities along with Lab Safety is identifying lab equipment. Ordinarily, I pull out all of the glassware, reaction plates, spatulas, etc and teach kids their names. Chemistry has quite a bit of specialized equipment. Start here by matching the pictures with names. This activity would make a good quiz. Are you struggling to identify the labware? Use this. One more resource is here. These lab exercises are interactive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment