This video introduces Module 10, Acids and Bases.
Friday, April 3, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Module 10 Acids and Bases
I just recorded several brief videos for Module 10 about acids and bases. There are more to come next week. Our Co-op class learned how to name acids and bases when they learned nomenclature. We use a song. I am NOT going to record the song we use. But here is a link about naming acids.
This video introduces Module 10, Acids and Bases.
Here is an overview of Experiment 10.1.
This is a review of binary and ternary acid nomenclature.
This is a video explaining how to calculate pH.
Here is how to enter the pH formula into Casio and TI 30 calculators.
This video introduces Module 10, Acids and Bases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment