Friday, April 17, 2020
Apologia Biology Module 10: Ecological Relationships
I am sure we are all hoping to be out and about next fall. Right now, I’m planning worst case scenarios where my Biology and Chemistry Co-op classes begin remotely. One of the first modules I teach is Ecology, in Module 10. Module 10, Ecology, explores relationships among organisms: symbiosis, predator-prey, and competition. Here is a solid introductory activity. This activity allows teens to sort examples of symbiosis into categories. Perfect! If we cannot meet in person, we can still do hands-on activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment