Tuesday, April 28, 2020
OSMO Starter Kit
Good Will online has an OSMO starter kit listing. The starter kits retail for $189. Right now the listing on Good Will is running about $30 with shipping. OSMO interacts with an iPad. This is an interactive educational game system. Take a look at this video to see if you might be interested. Ordinarily, I would be very excited to try a new STEM gadget. But one of OSMO’s featured activities is tangrams, not one of my favorites. I am sure tangrams build spacial skills; they just leave me cold. Don’t let me bias your interest. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment