Local Co-op groups are among the most valuable resources for home-school families. Have you considered joining a group on social media? Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and Pinterest all have Apologia Science groups. I joined Chemistry and Biology groups, too. These are great sites to post questions or browse for resources. Ask the group about unfamiliar apps, such as Nearpod or Peardeck. Right now, tons of teachers are sharing loads of resources because so many are teaching remotely. Take advantage and join a group. If the group is too biased, or negative, drop it.
Monday, October 19, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment